What do you give to the person who has everything? That can be so hard! But just think about it as making your gifting easier – they have everything they need, so I like to focus on things that will either be fun or sentimental.
- Scrabble on a Turntable – My parents love playing scrabble. Before my grandpa passed, he made them a turntable for their scrabble board and it is one of my mom’s favorite things. This board is beautiful and comes with a turntable too!
- Guitar Hero – One of my favorite family traditions is to play Guitar Hero together around the holidays. I can remember playing with my cousins and grandpa when I was 7! Split the cost with a few siblings and start a super fun tradition.
- Homesick Candle – If your parents or in-laws have recently moved, this would be such a sweet reminder of home! It doesn’t matter how long my parents have been out of Michigan, it’ll always be home.
- Bluetooth Speaker – A nice speaker is always a good gift for anyone who likes listening to music. This one splits so you can get a surround sound effect.
- Reusable Grocery Tote – This bag has tons of different pockets, making it perfect to pack away all their groceries.
- Wind Chimes – These chimes are subtle and elegant and would set the mood for a warm summer evening gathering.
- Ember Mug (23% off) – These mugs are the coolest. They keep your drink warm. Perfect for any hot drink lover!
- Bird Feeder with Camera (5% off) – I can think of so many people in my life who would love to be able to see the birds who come to visit their house!
- Chatbooks (20% off with code HOHOHO) – Every year this makes it onto my gift guide because every year “my kids” get this for their grandparents. It is fun to fill with photos of the family from the past year.
- Wooden Puzzle (10% off your first order) – These wooden puzzles have really unique pieces and are super challenging in the best way. My mother-in-law and I just ordered 3 to do together this Christmas. They have a slew of beautiful artwork to choose from.
- Spice Box – Grab them a collection of The Spice House’s best selling spices for them to experiment with.
- SodaStream (40% off) – We got my Dad this a few years ago and he loves whipping up fun drinks whenever we’re over for a visit.
Hopefully this gives you some good ideas for your parents this year! Find my other gift guides here.