Stumped for gift ideas for a partner, sister, cousin, etc.? Try out this list packed full of ideas that she’s sure to love!
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12
- Waffle Weave Robe (10% off) – This robe feels so luxurious – it’s super comfortable and isn’t too hot. Pair it with this yummy bath fizz and a this hair towel wrap for a cozy self-care present.
- Kiziks (10% off with code MERCEDES10) – Get her the coolest shoes – you can put them on hands free, which is a game changer for the woman who always has her hands full!
- Fragonard Belle Cherie Perfume – I picked this up while we were in Paris last month and I managed to find it online as well. It has a really lovely scent that is elegant without feeling old. I love it!
- Promptly Gratitude Journal (12% off) – The prompts in these journals are so thoughtful! This gratitude journal would be a great gift paired with some nice pens.
- Mini Leather Backpack – Mini backpacks are all the rage right now and I have to say, they are really convenient! This one is a beautiful cognac color and I love the flip top closure.
- Embroidery Kit for Beginners – The perfect gift for someone who is crafty and loves to start new things. Maybe you’ll help her discover her new favorite hobby!
- Gold Hoops – These high quality gold filled hoops are simple, but so stylish right now. She’ll be able to wear them with anything and they’ll last forever. I really like the 13mm size.
- L’ange Hair Dryer Brush (25% off) – This is on my Christmas list – it gets great reviews and makes styling your hair so much easier & faster.
- Gel Polish Kit – This was on my gift guide last year, but it deserves a spot this year too. I love sitting down at night with a show and redoing my nails. There are a bunch of color sets to choose from for the starter kit, and then even more once she gets going!
- Apple Watch Band – This is a great dupe of really expensive bands – if she has an apple watch and loves to be stylish, this is the gift for her.
- Leggings – My go-to leggings. They are buttery soft, have pockets, stay put, and last. Everything she wants in a pair of leggings!
- Ugg Slippers – I prefer a slipper with a bit of a heel on the back to keep them on my foot – these check all the boxes for me!
Check back tomorrow to see my Gifts for Him guide!
One thought on “Gifts for Her | 2022”